Andarta Pictures’ plurality is one of its assets. A team of R&D technicians work every day on development tools in order to optimize the pipelines and better serve the projects.
Here is a sampling of some of our cool tools :
- Asset Manager (developed in-house): an interface that centralizes all the data for a given production. It fosters more fluid and rapid exchanges between team members, whether they be animators, directors, lead animators, or producers.
- AutoTwin, a blending of two modes, automatic and in-between, this software program assists animators in managing shots. It automatically inserts intervals in cutout animation.
- Box Anim is a system that handles shot-prep. From start to finish, this tool organizes all the necessary elements for creating a shot in a computer file. No more wasted time, the file is ready to be animated.
- FTPLib, or an FTP library integrated in Harmony to facilitate TPL exchanges. A must for teleworking!
- And loads of other tools to lighten up your workload!